• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mr.tip-up tip-ups ( First time posting)

Fergie2u

Does anybody know the web site for Mr.tip-up tip-ups. By the way I think this is a great site this is my first post in this site a friend at work turned me on to. I'm from Indiana and the ice fishing is just getting started here.

I bought a couple of Mr. Tip Up's a couple of years ago while doing business in the Milwaukee area. You might be able to get some through a bait shop in West Allis Wisc. I think the name was Roberts or Rob maybe Bob's. The two I use work well. Hope you can find them.
Tom

Well I am not really looking to buy a tip-up, but they also have a tip-up light for them for night fishing and the bulb burned out and i can't find a new bulb for it anywhere. Now being the orginized person I am I lost the darn thing and now I don't even have the #'s anymore. So I really need a Phone # or a web-site for them or someone to contact, but thank you for your reply.