• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trolling motor only goes on high speed

SStracker

I have a motor guide trolling motor on my bass tracker and this past weekend i noticed that the only speed that works is high. if i try to use speed 1 through 4 they dont work most the time, and then other times they work when they want. It should be under warranty since i just bought the boat this past spring but havnt been able to get through to the service department and am waiting for a call back. just thought i would a post up here incase you guys had any input or quick fix solutions.

thanks

If its under warranty they will probably just sent u to the Motor Clinic... I would just bring it there. Its the only shop that does warrenty repairs on motorguides that Im aware of.