• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FINALLY!!!!

Yep you guessed it right... Im finally going out and doing some muskie fishing tonight... and its gonna be night-fishing... sweet!!! Yep everything's ready... fresh batteries for the camera... fresh batteries for the headlamp... all topwaters, DCGs, DC-10, DC-8, DSGs, and Plastics are chosen and packed up... safety release tools ready too...

I'll be back after Im done tonite... Im not going to be the one to quit!!! LOL

Today's the 2 months anniversary for the accident I had on my hand... Cant think of anything better to celebrate it!!!

Good luck to whoever else is going out tonite!!!

Thanks Jeff and Bret... I brought all of my DCGs that had pink in it...

Wow... 5 hours of fishing... Im actually beat!!! My hand's kinda sore... but thank god for the Pro Edge rods... Nope I didnt quit!!! Still need to fine-tune both 7000's brakes... cork butt end on the Reaction Strike broke off... threw all DCGs that had pink... no go... threw a black/black and black/orange DCGs... no go... threw Pacemakers, LOWriders, and Topwalkers... no go... oh well... Just gotta hit WBL during daytime...

Me ZERO fish... Erik got 2 follows... I saw one... BIG 40+ inch class Muskie... He also caught a darned bass on a topwater along with a nice 3-5lbs Northern... I was actually surprised Erik caught a Northern as it was about midnight when it hit... Told Erik that WBL must have been hit hard over the weekend... hard enough causing those muskies to think that its still a weekend... we stopped just when the moon started to rise... it was past 3am when we got to the launch...

Oh yeah Bret... I was in middle of changing my lure when Erik was frantically trying to get my attention... LOL... He was still going into figure 8... that Muskie was definitely SWEET... but didnt think she'd go... she just sat there for a while then just slowly disappeared...