• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone doing any river trips?

I'll be on the Eau Claire R at least twice next week for day long floats and also want to do a Red Cedar overnight trip. Sometime in July/August I'll do the annual 2 night float down the Chippewa R with the crew. Anyone else have plans?

Did you get out on the Croix for smallies DD?

I floated/fished the Eau Claire on both Tues and Thurs of last week. Lots of smallies but the biggest was around 15" - still tons of fun. Some little northerns and walleyes. My bro caught two smaller muskies on Tues and my bud from CO missed 3 of them on Thurs. Very scenic as usual and the flow/water levels were perfect. Saw a very nice black bear 3 different times on Tues, think he was rutting hard!

Still have the Chippewa float coming up and a couple buds and I might hit the Red Cedar with some vacation time in August - might also head up nort to the Namekagon or Flambeau.