• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FIRE MCFALE.................

Aces In The Hole

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was college ball. It's a lot easier for a big man to dominate in college than it is for a swing man. There isn't much competition under the boards anymore in college seeing as everyone wants to play out by the three point line. Love is a very smart player and took advantage of that. I think Love can be a good player but I don't think he'll ever be anything more than a role player. Whenever you here about him they are bragging about his outlet passing and that's about it. He is a good shooter and passer but not fast or atheletic enough to get his own shot. He's a role player and nothing more. Mayo could be the next Kobe or he could be the next J.R. Rider. He has amazing talent and skill but can he take it to the next level- Keep his head on straight and work harder than anyone else to make himself and his team better.

I think Love is a little safer to have on your team. He will work hard and won't make excuses.

It comes down to two things in my opinion: ability and heart. Everyone has ability but most don't have the heart.

I still think McHale needs to go.

I agree with toomuchfun, Mayo didn't want to play here and wants to be in a big market. We'd have him for his first contract and then he'd leave for one of the coasts.

At least Love and Miller want to play here, or so they say. A guy can have all the skill in the world, but if his heart's not in it then I don't want him.

OJ has a higher ceiling (skill wise), but Love could be a better fit for this team.

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but with all the Wolves winning troubles, I had too. After 12 games, Love is averaging around 9 points a game and Mayo is averaging 20 points a game...Man I wish we could have those extra 11 points a game!!!! I HATE MCFAIL!!!!!

So what is everyone's thought about the trade so far?

Fire MCFAIL!

I was not in favor of the trade just like the roy and foye trade, with that said WHY is Kevin Love only getting 26,26,25,14,20,26 mins a game in the last 6 games and an average of 24 for the season???

I was not in favor of the trade just like the roy and foye trade, with that said WHY is Kevin Love only getting 26,26,25,14,20,26 mins a game in the last 6 games and an average of 24 for the season???

because he is undersized, can't pass as advertised, can't shoot as advertised and has trouble with anyone bigger than him (which is every PF)

i think he practices shooting with corey brewer

McHale is the one constant for the Wolves' troubles. Everyone else is gone and problem still exists. When will Jefferson get tired of all of this like Garnett did and leave or get traded. It seems McHale keeps sticking his nose in how the team should be coached and what type of offense/defense should be played. He keeps bringing in people who he thinks are the right people and play the way he wants them to play. He is a poor evaluator of talent and can't put a team together. Now that he has rid the team of all those bad contracts/players and has stock piled a few draft picks this is a good time for him to get out so someone else has a good clean slate to work with. Mr. Taylor, do Wolves fans a favor and cut the cord with McHale. Can't you see that McHale is almost like a Matt Millen? Your dwindling attendance (meaning less revenue) eventually will force you to do something. Hopefully, you'll realize that McHale has been the issue the whole time.

The team has turned into such an after thought here in the cities. With Gopher hockey, the Wild, now Gopher basketball being relevant again, the T'wolves are 4th on the list of my winter sports priorities...I'm thinking I'm not alone. How could anyone do their job that poorly and still collect a paycheck?

I know you can't fire the owner was just saying that I don't think taylor is doing his job that well anymore. If he knew what was best for the team he would of fired mchale a while ago.It is nice he is spending some money on the franchise. He is doing what he think is best but I just don't agree with the plan.

We wont know whether he is wrong or right for a little while because this is a rebuilding stage and we will have many downs and ups.

The T-Dawgs, Shoulda Woulda Coulda Can you say JOE SMITH gee it brings back fond memories OF HERSCHEL WALKER

Nuff said about them losers. Do people really pay money to watch that travesty?

ole