• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Packers! Packers!...

Suck! HA! Nothing better than watching Favre shoot his team in the foot yet again. Like i told the Cyber traitor last week. I'm glad the Pack one so i can root against them another week.

That dude better make this field goal.

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 01-11-2004).]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we don't have to hear about Brett Farve anymore on how he's such a hero! Aside from last weekend's win over Seattle (which he really had nothing to do with) he has stunk it up his last several post-season games! I will give him some credit though, he is one helluva quarterback and hopefully Daunte can learn a thing or two. Now my Viking season has some closure to it, finally! When is the draft?

Coach Dog

------------------
GIT-R-Done!

Wow! Bitterness will get you no where Vikes fans. As long as Dante is your QB and "attitude boy" is your best receiver, you're in trouble....Did I mention that your coach is a backstabbing choker? By the way I am not a Pack fan.

------------------
lucky7

the fudge packers finaly srewed up! you knew they would. they never should have been in the playoffs anyway. I like the sound of the cheeseheads hitting the ground as they fall off the bandwagon!!!

------------------

"Hey how about dem vikings how did they do?"
They got screwed by the ref's and had a little bad luck, nothing new there.

For all you Farve worshippers, sure the guy deserves to be in the hall of fame, but he has not been in his prime for a number of years. As for Daunte he's not even there yet, but he is every bit as good if not better than McNabb and Favre at this point. People who don't see that, don't know football.

I'm a Vikes fan all the way and I hear what you're saying, but its taken Tice 2 yrs to create a defense that Denny Green largely ignored for too long.

Farve hasn't been the same since he stopped popping the pills.

Tice, Daunte, Farve....they are all the same to me.....Inconsistant.

Green Bay WI AP~ Breaking news.
"Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Farve returned home this evening from a heartbreaking loss to the Eagles. Farve avoided reporters and immediately went directly to his home where he was unable to gain access to his home. Later it was discovered that someone had painted a goal line on his front lawn"

Now that the "Border Battle is over, lets go fishing!
As for the Packers? I am a Bears and was a Jim McMahon fan and what the Fudge did to him makes me glad Im from Minn. You can say it was 1 person that did it but the entire coaching staff should have stopped it before it went too far and I dont forget. So when the crackers loose its bitter sweet laughter to me.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

The Vikes start out 6 and 0 and ONLY need to win 4 out of thier last 10 games to win the division and the refs screwed em out of the division title ???? GOOD ONE ! LMAO

Thanks Pack for another great season !

cisco kid wrote:
"I like the sound of the cheeseheads hitting the ground as they fall off the bandwagon!!!"

Packer fans don't fall off the bandwagon...

They believe in their team (unlike Viking fans). They don't complain about their team (unlike Viking fans). They don't complain about their quarterbacks (unlike Viking fans). They don't complain about their coaches (unlike Viking fans). They don't complain about their defense (unlike Viking fans). They don't complain about the weather (unlike Viking fans, if they had an open air stadium!)

Cisco..."the sound you hear" is the echo of Viking fans continuing to fall off your wagon, which hit a speedbump in Tempe, AZ, ma'boy! See you next year, (in the rear view mirror of the NFC North Division). --Signed, a Detroit Lions fan wink.gif
Yes...you will end up behind the Lions and Bears (and Randy Moss has done give up on the Vikes... and I love it!) grin.gif

Lifelong Vikes fan here, but I do have an appreciation for the way Favre plays. Gets a little sickening listening to the broadcasters gush about him, but he is a tough SOB. Sunday comes and you know, come hell or high water, he is going to have his *** on the field! Like someone said earlier, guys like Favre are what football is about. Refreshing to know there are still some players like that left in the National "go ahead and dance like you saved the world even if you are a league minimum special teamer who didn't even make the tackle on a kickoff" Football League.

If the Vikes had kicked the field goal in their last game instead of going for the TD the Pack wouldn't even have been in the playoffs. If the Pack had kicked the field goal instead of going for the TD they would be playing next week. The Pack is right where they should have been last week, at home.