• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

put some hogs in the boat

hardcorefishing

Nice trout. My buddy is also heading up to Nip in a few weeks. In the mean time he won't stop filling my ears with years of memories (and big brookies). I'll make it up there sometime in the next decade!

That day we had a double header 22 and 23 inchers and that doesn't happen too often. So far this year I have put 25 brookies in the boat that were 4 to 7 lbs. the average size is about 2lbs. If you ever come up here I recommend hiring a guide to increase your chances of getting one 5lbs plus.

Hardcorefishing Can a person keep any of those fish? I have the collected trout prints of minnesota. I have been thinking of catch a trophy to match each species. Brook, Brown, and Rainbow trout hoping all would come from a river.

When fishing on Lake Nipigon, the Nipigon River, Lake Superior you are allowed to keep one fish but it has to be 22 inches or bigger. On monday my guys that I was guiding missed one at the boat 7-9 lbs. We were almost in tears.