• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Things that go "bump" in the nite

f5chaser

A lot of you are gonna think this is crazy but my boss swears there is a Sasquatch in the Minesota River area.

He and some of his friends have seen and heard many things that are making me believe that there is something to his stories

Just wondering if anyone has had anything unusual happen while on the river ie....rocks thrown, strange musty smells, wierd noises etc?

PS, no he doesn't drink, not on drugs and for the most part isnt crazy

I think Tom and Dtro had an experience the other day with a Sasquatch.

Quote:
rocks thrown, strange musty smells, wierd noises etc?

A beaver can do most all of these things.

I have a grainy picture, but I happened to catch him in a compromising position. Might not fit within forum policy.

If the powers that be OK it well then you can all see without a doubt that it's sasquatch.

Naw i'm going to agree with you on this bigfoot thing. My buddy and I were out last year down by Fabcon on the minnesota and it was like 2:30ish my buddy had just pulled in a hog of a flat when we both stopped and turned towards the shore. Whatever it was was bigger the a human by a few feet and ya smelt nasty and kept peeking around the trees on untill I fired up my boat. It took off the other direction that I did. Freaked the [PoorWordUsage] out of us let me tell you.

Lol. Ok, So we have a large ape-like creature, that smells bad and has been seen hanging out with women and consistantly seen around the minnesota river. Hmmmmmmmm........ YOu guys sure it isnt Dtro. Lol. Im just kiddin. grin

Lol. Ok, So we have a large ape-like creature, that smells bad and has been seen hanging out with women and consistantly seen around the minnesota river. Hmmmmmmmm........ YOu guys sure it isnt Dtro. Lol. Im just kiddin. grin

Can't be. He smells like roses according to Larry. shocked

Sounds like another "Catsquatch" sighting to me.

"Catsquatch" is a large nocturnal ape-like critter often seen with his Possy of Ba-Donky-Donk "Shesquatch" groupies prowling remote river banks.

Depite what a person's second cousin on their uncles side heard from a friend of a friend in a bar, DNR does not release cougars, bears, wolves, or coyotes. Besides the well-advertised turkey program, the only other large animal released in Minnesota is Sasquatch...
laugh

Maybe he wasn't just starting a rumor.... crazy

...something about feeding them Delk, too.....