• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Redwod Falls

f5chaser

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good shore fishing spots for flatheads or channels in the Redwood Falls area

Also any ideas about fishing the high water from shore

Just moved here about 1 and 1/2 years ago and have caught some nice flatheads but that was in my fishing buddies boat and they don't get up here very often

Thanks

In spring we head out that way by Franklin, but thats the farthest we go upstream. I do know one thing the lay of the river, and riverbed is alot different than stretches twords the cities. Both what LFC reiterated and what Shack stated...get out and trial by fire.

Helloooooooooo

Anyone out there?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please

I never get out that way. Let us know how it goes, we need a larger western presence on this board!

Originally Posted By: f5chaser
Helloooooooooo

Anyone out there?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please

I never get out that way. Let us know how it goes, we need a larger western presence on this board!

What ever are you saying aanderud. Lol are you saying we are too focused on are southern spots.

Hey sorry for missing your post.

There are a lot of good spots from shore around here. Starting at the N. Redwood landing. There are some real good spots right there down from the landing, just follow the trails down river.

Over by the Morton landing also has some good spots, just by the bridge landing. Email me and I can give better dirrections.

There are a few good spots to fish from shore. The boat landing in north redwood has had alot of nice ones come out of it. Even in Ramsey park guys have caught some over 30 pounds. Do you know where gold mine is? It is on cr 17 nw of redwood. There is about a qtr mile stretch there where u can fish. also on the south side of the river by the bridge take the road to the west. Be carefull tho cause when it gets muddy it is nasty. There are a couple Renville county parks in the area as well that you can check out within 15 miles of town. Another spot is along 71/19 on south side of the river near Morton. Lots of spots there as well. Tons of spots, jus get out and fish um.

I myself fish out of the boat (when I go) So I am not much help on shore spots. Good Luck and give us the report!

Ryan

Thanks everyone!!!

I appreciate the help

If anyone would like to go fishing on this Saturday and needs a partner ( I'm a pretty good net man ) And I have some good equipment give me a call at 507-430-6570

Thanks again