• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sky Wars...

Catmendo

Once again, I found myself walking along the willows and huge sand dunes which are common on some of the many beaches Lake Winnipeg has to offer. I had just finished up photographing a very cooperative and beautiful Cat bird when I turned my attention to a tree swallow that was perched above on the branch shown. As I was prepairing to snap off a couple pic's on the swallow. Suddenly,without warning another swallow bolted into frame causing the pearched bird to respond by lashing upwards at his wood-be attacker. No harm done to either swallow, just a little friendly jousting I guess! It probably helps to keep their ariel skills sharp in order to catch flying insects.

273_7365-1.jpg