• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Displaying Info on Ice House

BigDaddy

I bought a new portable last night. I'm looking for any tips on displaying my info on the house. What are people doing? What works well? Address or DL#?

Thanks!

------------------
Fish is supposed to be good for the brain, but fishing is even better for the imagination. Fishing seems to be divided, like sex, into three unequal parts: anticipation and recollection and, in between, actual performance.

Thanks. I'll check out the Clam product.

I did see that thread. I'm aware of what's required. It's plainly written in the regs.

I'm hoping for insight on application and I'm curious as to how many people are displaying the DL#?

------------------
Fish is supposed to be good for the brain, but fishing is even better for the imagination. Fishing seems to be divided, like sex, into three unequal parts: anticipation and recollection and, in between, actual performance.

Just talked to the DNR a couple days ago and was told that the only requirement is your shack or fishing license # in 3" letters. Your shack and fishing license #'s are the same. Of course you still need to display you shack license as well. No name, address etc is required as long as you have prementioned info posted.

BigDaddy
I think I paid ~ $7 at gander. Used a light piece of cardboard and it slides in the side. That way you can take it out if your house is wet after use. Piece of cake to install- use a hot nail to melt two holes and attach. The hot nail melts the canvas so it doesn't rip.