• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Could it have been my post ?

sparcebag

Since I posted about the carp I've arrowed on the lake I live,There have been archery carpers every day in the bay I live.All have had platforms on boats and 2-3 shooters in each boat,5 boats on the weekend and two yesterday (Mon.) 7AM today 2 more boats.

Seems there are lots of jackels on line,There has NEVER been anyone arrowin carp here other than me for years!

Anyone here been on Diamond???

Specifics are never a good idea on this sight. Leaches everywere. General locations and what not are ok, but as soon as you give out a good report, or specific techniques, expect a croud.

It happened all the time this winter, summer will be no exception.

Specifics are never a good idea on this sight. Leaches everywere. General locations and what not are ok, but as soon as you give out a good report, or specific techniques, expect a croud.

It happened all the time this winter, summer will be no exception.

What he said!

Yes it was your post!

Well I dont mind with the carp,But when I post for game fish I keep it general,If someone contacts me for specifics I do share but not on a fishin forum.I hope my past post on carp draws LOTS of archers!! Thin those babies out some!

Sparc

It took me about 45 seconds to find the post you had about selling the place. Then I went to Google Earth and typed it in and it zerod right in. In fact I saw you sitting in the yard today, but I wasn't able to see the big cup. The satellite is good, but not that good.

Tom