• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check list

On the Eve of Winnie, its time to do the check list..
Room confirmation 2 nights X
Carhartt's ready X
New Columbia siwwy Wabbit hats X
StrikeMaster Lazer Xpress Auger loaded X
Frabill Portable loaded X
Tackle Box w/ jamminjigs.com glows X
Rod locker loaded X
Gas for the Minnow Bucket (My car) X
Oil for the minnow Bucket X (180k mi runs smooth)
Gas for auger full X
5 gal of Premix 100:1 Amsoil for samples X see me for some while it lasts.
Iceleaders hat X
Ice leaders stickers X
Lots of Ice Busters X
Gallon of wine X
Jug of O.E. for Rick X
Ready to have fun X

See you tomorrow or Sat.

[This message has been edited by frozenminnow (edited 01-09-2004).]

frozenminnow -

Are you an Amsoil dealer? If so, I need to stock up on some motorcycle oil smile.gif It was a pain in the you know what last year trying to get a hold of a local dealer. I ended up picking some up at a cycle rally last year, but would rather get it now so I can change the lubes in April smile.gif [email protected]

Sorry I am not a rep (yet) they just helped me out a lot this year. If you call them they can hook you up with a dealer. I think that Fishermans Corner is an authorized dealer you can try them also.
I hope this helps.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

Hey frozen. I put that 100-1 in my Strikemaster and she purrs like a kitten. Thanks for the advise. Have a blast up on Winnie. Wish I could join you, but my house is going out on Mille Lacs this weekend, so I'll be jiggin for jumbos on the northside.

Leaky
Im glad to hear the 100:1 is working for you, kick some butt on Milleacs and let us know how its going, with all of us going there in 2 weeks, its nice to have some re-con.
I will have the 5 gal of premixed this weekend for those that want to try it while it lasts.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)