• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bald eagle

seaner

I had one on last Monday that had to be 50. i released a 40 earlier in the day and this one was in a totally different class. That said I've never caught a 50 - biggest so far is 44 so it may have really only been 44.5... smile

You're right on - 10 feet certainly isn't deep. I'm guessing its how I fish the lake, or maybe because of pressure I've changed things up a bit, but in the past 3 or 4 years I've contacted 80% of the fish in less than 5 feet on that lake. I also tend to get out pretty darn early as well - until I can get a jet-skier or wake-boarder to hit a Jackpot I tend to get off BE by about 9AM on weekends.

I had a 50-52 incher boatside earlier this year, but was bass fishing and it ended up snapping my line. I'm willing to go out to BE with someone and show them what seems to be working. My in-laws live right on BE, so they usually have an idea.

If you're still offering I'd love to go out. I live in Roseville and bought a new boat this year so I spend most of my time on BE still. I've chased a little on WBL and FL but for overall fishing I still like BE.