• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First time,,,,

Hey natalie, welcome to HSO/FM. Great to see you sharing photos with us here!

I particularly like the last and second-to-last images. They are excellent compositions. I think the second-to-last could be made even stronger by cropping out the bottom 1/4 of the image, which would draw the eye more directly to the action and drama of the waves.

Very nice work! 2606293692_ebc31a3a1a_o.gif

Natalie, Great to have you here. Those are some really cool shots of Lake Superior. I have never been there in the winter. I was in Silver bay last weekend and took some good shots but those snow pics ROCK!!

Thank you for sharing.

If I remember right the last pic is from one of our April Storm's 2 springs ago. Some really nice pics were taken by others when the water was going under the ice bridge and bursting 20-30ft in the air up against the ice. It was something very spectacular.

Nat-did you and Weeze get out fishing last Sunday at all. He was talking about heading down to the Knife.

Yeah that was from that storm. Jeremy and I went down there with some friends and got ALOT of pictures! For the fishing, we actually went out today and it was BEAUTIFUL! I thought for sure we would need to bust out the winter gear but we were in shorts and t-shirts pretty much the whole time!