• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

x67c

onthewall eyes

I read some of the previous articles on them. Couple questions. 1. Cost 2. performance & 3. Warranty
I've read that these are topnotch machines but really how much do you gain going to this upgrade. And if so, does it really show you anymore in comparison. I just stepped to the FL-18 over Christmas but may change my mind if this is the cats meow.

------------------
searchin skys for eyes

I have one and love it. I needed a graph for the boat so I got the ice machine to kill two birds with one stone.
I never had a flasher so I don't know how they stack up. It does seem to have more options than the LX-3 or the FL-18.
As far as having it on the ice, I love it. There are a few different color schemes to choose from and you can use the graph too, it works fine and is real time. the split screen graph with movable zoom is really cool and would be great for suspended crappies ove deep water. The graph also has a zoom feture, covers the bottom 6 feet, but it is not movable wich would be nice if it were.
All and all I am very happy with the x67c, like I said I never had a flasher before so I don't know how they would compare.

------------------
Have a good one!
CWMN