• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Plastic lures

best advice from me would be to curl up with a good book about making plastics and go from there. i almost never make them anymore with all the pre-made options available. for personal use the investment will be more than the tubes retail at first(way more) then the cost will even out. so unless it's just for a hobby to enjoy or you want a special ''pattern'' not sold... think twice. then again mabe you'll become the next tube tycoon, who knows. good luck

i know this is'nt much help but really a book is your best option here. IMHO.

You can purchase pre made molds from several tackle shops online. Barlows is where I got my first couple. You need plastisol and tints. These can all be perchased online at barlows. After that you can make your own custom molds out of rtv silicone rubber. Fairly easy to do. Just heat and pour. You can also recyle your old plastics when they get beat up. Good luck.