• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2004/2005 Pontiac Gran Prix

I am in the market for a new/used car and I was researching(jd power) the reliability of the gran prix. I noticed that 04's were not very reliable and the 05 and newer were very reliable. Any Mechanics have any input on this vehicle??Good or bad?? And if 04 to 05 really makes that much of a difference? Thanks in advance!

I just bought a 97 Grand Prix (3.8 only way to go) with 114,000 miles on it. The thing has plenty of power and is big enough for my 6'1" body. Lots of after-market parts too. If you buy one from a kid, ask if he/she put on after-market rims (GP's DON'T like 20's) the trans can't handle it and may need a rebuild then, if not already. Dirve it, feel for things that don't seem right. look around their are millions of them...literally (I bought my car from the FBI from the HSOforum listed below, was used to bust drug dealers)

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]