• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Top 5 fav. movies

AceintheHole

Ya picking just 5 is hard to do.

Forgot about Grumpy Old men and Grumpier old Men

Grumpy old Men is so full of one liners

Looks like Chucks taken the shrimp boat to tuna town. CRack me up with that one. For brekfest I have 5 strips of bacon and for lunch I have a bacon sandwich, for a snack a whole dahm plate of bacon and I usally drink my supper.

Oooh. I forgot about Anchorman. Probably my favorite for newer comedies. And Clerks, can't shake a stick at that either! LOL! This is gonna make me watch a bunch of movies this weekend!

This is gonna make me watch a bunch of movies this weekend!

Yep, I just watched A River Runs Through It, yesterday Office Space and Animal House, tomorrow feels like Wedding Crashers. Aint insomnia great...

1) pulp fiction

2) star wars (original trilogy)

3) Gladiator

4) L.A. Confidential

5) Godfather

not necessarily in order and maybe not even all top five. like its been said, top 5 is hard to come up with.