• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any one have the OVS 560

I am on their Prostaff and am waiting like everybody else. I think it will be worth waiting for though, even if it takes another week or two. Being able to see at night is a big deal and is the main benefit in my opinion. Also it would be nice to be able to pan back and forth when trolling during the open water season.

Ron Anlauf

Waiting to see one too!! Looks like this thing will be the next big thing. Went to the show last night to see one and got the "another week or 2" line myself. Fellow I talked to said he'd seen one at a show earlier and the camera stopped rotating in the housing. Maybe they discovered an issue and the delay is from the re-engineering.......

I spoke to Adam Adler last week. He did some work for Marcum at the Ice show.
He told me some specs on the 560 as far as open water goes and also said it is possible to rig for down viewing using the attached fin.
He also said they tested the unit in open water and were able to troll it at a little over 2 MPH without vibration.
Can't wait!!

------------------
>"////=<
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. # 841
www.marcum.com