• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Shot of the Week (Ron Shara's Outdoor Site)

I'm not sure when the people put one of my images on their site but I went to it and there it was!...pic of my bluegills from last week!...........I personally don't think the image is that good but apparently they think so grin.....They also put a few of my other images in the other categories.....along with some of our fellow FMers....great work guys!....here's the site again.....

http://www.mnbound.com/c-61-.aspx

Yeah, all the FM camera guys have to keep sending the photos over there. I know Ron is loving all the shots we have sent over there. One of my friends works for Ron and runs the HSOforum for him. They really do appreciate all the great images the FMers have sent. I have seen photos from 4 or 5 of the gang on the site there. Keep up the good work and keep sending them photos.

Congrats Jonny, it is a really cool photo I think. That is a bruiser gill and sweet colors.

Thanks Guys!....I'm not really one for posting on other forums or sites but kinda neat to share a few photos now and then I guess....Watched Schara for years and really like his show...nice that he's given the people the chance to share the great photo opportunities in the North country area...I'll send a few photos his way occasionally....