• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Catting report for Wednesday

AceintheHole

Thanks I have not had to post any pics this year forgot how. Thanks scott. The second Flat I caught twice once I had it on and it spit the hook after a few second so I rebaited and five minutes lates I decided to check my bully and started to reel in and I had a fish on. We got it in the boat and the thing had my first bully stickng out of it throat. So when he was try to swallow the first bully he took the second and just sat there with it till I realized he was on.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace, I fixed the photo for you in the post. In the future you may want to resize them to 640x480 pixels or smaller. You can do this right in photobucket.

You know, it's not too bad when you get out once or twice a week, there is time to heal inbetween, but after getting torn up night after night, I've also resorted to "The Glove".

I have never used one either but as of late and the condition of my hands, I will be using one. Looks like someone took a file to my hands and rasped them up. Darn flatheads have been biting me.

A guy may need to teach them cats a lesson and bite them back.

Hey Tom, I just looked at my hands, I dont see anything wrong, no scrapes, abrasions, nothing! I have been out catfishing 8 times in the last 2 weeks, and not one nick on my hands cry , mad , I dont know what you are doing wrong? I will be out fishing a few more times this week, if I happen to get that rash, I will see if I can figure out what you are doing to get it wink

Looking down at my two fingers on my right hand right now, almost, repeat ALMOST makes me wish I had worn a glove last night. I kind of feel that if you don't get atleast some rash or scrapes, it wasn't hardly worth going out fishing.

Looking down at my two fingers on my right hand right now, almost, repeat ALMOST makes me wish I had worn a glove last night. I kind of feel that if you don't get atleast some rash or scrapes, it wasn't hardly worth going out fishing.

Sounds like you had a good nice ICE...with the spawn starting on the MN

Share some details... and photos... Please....

Lets share some rash..... LOL grin