• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OPS Fillet Boards

OutdoorPro Series Fillet Boards

boardkk9.jpg

Even small products make a fishing trip more enjoyable. I wanted an easy to store, easy to wash, long lasting, and lightweight fillet board. The OPS fillet boards are constructed from high-density polyethylene with a textured finish, which adds in holding the fish or meat more securely on the board. Polyethylene doesn’t soak up moisture so, no more smelly fillet boards in storage either. And, it cleaned easily with water and rag.

fishccm5.jpg

My OPS fillet board is 12” x 32”, an adequate size but, has been discontinued from OPS, since the “clamp on” board/table are more versatile around camp. I wish I had spent a few extra dollars for one of those. I’m happy with the quality of this fillet board, however.

The "gutter" around the board helps keep the mess on the board, too.

bloodgutterhb6.jpg

Here’s where I found mine

OutdoorPro Store