• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Removing oil and grease spills from concrete

so haaad

I have had good luck with blue dawn dish soap. Poor it on strait, let is sit a while, scrub with a stiff brush, and power wash off. It works for assfault before you reseal it as well.

There are probably better options, but that is what I use.

Come to think of it... blue dawn gets me out of a lot of jams. It even cleans the dishes.

I will also recomend the brake cleaner. I have used approx. 2 cans in the last 3 years on my driveway. My family has a probelm with cars leaking oil and other junk on my driveway. I also reseal my concrete driveway everyother year. There are many products available at Home Depot and Menards also.

An old timer at a parts store told me to get some cheap lacquer thinner. HE said to put down some sorbal - the kitty litter sort of stuff you can buy just about anyplace, and then pour the lacquer thinner on it and brush it around with a broom. He claimed it would look brand new when I was done. Haven't tried it but it sounds like it would work.

An old timer at a parts store told me to get some cheap lacquer thinner. HE said to put down some sorbal - the kitty litter sort of stuff you can buy just about anyplace, and then pour the lacquer thinner on it and brush it around with a broom. He claimed it would look brand new when I was done. Haven't tried it but it sounds like it would work.

Just make sure the broom was an old "corn broom" so the bristles dont melt.