• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hardcorefishing

catching brookies in Nipigon

The brook trout fishing was good as I had a one day guide this week and we had 20 fish on landing 14. 2 were 20 inchers and we missed the biggest one. water is not warming up in our area and lots of rain. Happy fishing.

P6110296.JPGP6110300.JPG

Nice fish.

Hopefully the sun will shine and start to warm things up.

Sifty

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I snuck out after work and  heard 5 flushes. Heard but still too many leaves to see anything to shoot at. But I agree that if this any indication, we’re in for a better bird season than last year
    • I agree.  Mustered is the only way to go on a burger!  😋
    • Here's how most of my Hunting and Fishing goes! 🤪  😆      
    • Good to see your report Dusty. I'll be headed up that way in a couple of weeks.
    • @Abndoc I hope your conversation with the Landowner goes well.   In my experience, the 85 year old landowner truly DOES believe there’s enough land for the two hunters and couldn’t possibly think of a reason why it wouldn’t be.  A 50 year old will always be a kid in her eyes but she may not have even met him personally.  He could be a friend’s or even a friend of a friend’s “kid”.  This is a remnant if the good old days of getting private land access.   Modern deer hunting teaches us to have as much control over as much ground as we can to be more successful, so some people really forget their place as a guest of the true landowner ( I know you’ve been around long enough to know this).    I’ve  personally seen these situations go both ways:  The landowner finds out there’s a conflict and either kicks the 50 year old out for being a Dick or kicks the 2nd hunter out, feeling bad that they [PoorWordUsage]ed off the first hunter.  It’s crazy!   I think you’re handling it pretty well since the season has started.  Let her know and let her decision be the final word, without pressure from you.  BUT encourage your boy to be the FIRST person to knock on her door before next season starts!  Then he can tell the 51 year old to [PoorWordUsage] off! 😁
    • Could you summarize for those us with a non video learning style?  Or you just looking for clix?
    • Hey what's wrong with katchup on a burger???🤕
    • I've caught a lot of big bass on spinnerbaits over the years and I wanted to share one simple tip that is often overlooked when fishing spinnerbaits or really any bait in general when targeting big bass.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-PDaV8byhw
    • The link below is the controller I wired into the trailer lights.    https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/emergency-strobe/sho-me-solid-state-random-led-flasher/1744/4257/?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=base&utm_content=11.1005SF&utm_campaign=GoogleBaseChild&gclid=CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R87r1hzSVUZ8T2ieXN9JsJAOnfuXAbIMCG29pSg3_u0r3jwhojjU8VxoCDS4QAvD_BwE   This is something similar to what I used for the UV lights.   https://www.hsolist.com/itm/UV-Ultra-Violet-Pre-Wired-5mm-LED-Bezel-Holder-Light-Lamp-12V/283159605387?var=583566949629&hash=item41eda0b08b:m:mk6zwZ8gIJ57xI4fVVdV5Hg