• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow Devils

Walleye #1

I have a question...

I am having trouble finding glow devils. Any ideas on some places that might have a large stock of them. I live in Southeast MN, any ideas??

Also how have people done using them?? Any colors or sizes that seem to work best??

Walleye #1

So far I've had the best luck with a 1/8th ounce size, red glow color Glow Devil. Caught lots of crappies, a couple nice northerns, 2 real nice and a bunch of smaller walleyes, a couple jumbo perch, and even one very hungry little sunfish on it. I also agree with ordering it from FM. Mine took a little longer to get than I was hoping but that was due to a backorder situation.

I haven't seen a lot of Glow Devils at baitshops as much as I've seen Angel Eyes. I agree with everyone else on saying that its best to order them here at FM. You save a few bucks and you don't have to worry about a certain color being sold out at baitshops and tackle stores (I've seen that happen a few times) wink.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Glow Devil Demand outstripped production.

The Glow Devils are backordered and difficult to find anywhere and it's on a first come first served basis.

I just received a shipment in this afternoon and I'm expecting another shipment next week.

If you want this very popular lure in three fish catching sizes go to:

http://tacklecity.com

We hope to have any orders taken this week filled by the end of next week.

Stopped at Thorne Bros. last night and they still have some left, lots of Angel Eyes too.
They didn't have the perch pattern I was looking for though. I think I can survive without it.

I waited 3 weeks because they were backorderd when i put it my order.i know they are still running behind but they are about immpossible to find anyplace else. worth the wait though, very well made lure.

I picked some up at Denny's in Roseau the weekend after Christmas and there weren't very many left. I hope Jeff doesn't come out with too many more lures because I am running out of room for all of them. The do work very well.