• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro Tourney Results

cjac

Slow is the word, sounds like 11 fish enetered out of around 500 anglers. Much like we've heard and seen this week, fish moving but not a lot of eaters. Good news it may dial down the pressure on some lakes from non-metro guys. Last year drew a lot of attention to Eagle lake.

So....that means it's time for more bass fishing until things get going!

I'll post the results once they are up.

2008 METRO MUSKIE TOURNAMENT RESULTS

Place Contestant-Length-Lake-Points

1 RONALD JOHNSON 48" White Bear Lake 19

2 JEFF MALIKOWSKI 47.5" Forest Lake 17.5

3 JOSH DOCKEN 46.5" Forest Lake 16.5

4 SHAWN SEVERSON 45.5" White Bear Lake 15.5

5 CHRIS JENSEN 45" Eagle Lake 15

6 PAT GARAGHTY 44.5" Eagle Lake 14.5

7 MARTIN URSIN 42.5" Forest Lake 12.5

8 RICK STAWSKI 42" Forest Lake 12

9 JAY SCHINDLER 41.5" Lake Independence 11.5

10 JEREMY LIEBIG *Largest Tiger Muskie* 40" Lake Johanna 10

11 KEVIN HELDT 40" Eagle Lake 10

JUNIOR

1 JOSH STEVENSON 43" Lake St. Croix 13

I was out fishing for the tourney, my partner and I moved 10 fish. 2 of them were gonna eat (mouths open followed through 3-4 figure 8's and nipping at the lures) but tough boat control thanks to the wind and some human error spooked them. Very frustrating to see the results and know we could've won it had those two gotten hooked! <gah>

-JR

you can look more at mnmuskietournaments dot com and they should tell you the rules and etc.

I've seen that youd be given a number tag and you hold that tag on the day you are fishing in the tournament and take a picture holding the # tag with the fish you caught, have a witness, measure the fish and picture of the measurement. Something like that.