• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

An Upgrade For Shack!

Shack

I know, I know! grin

Superstition has got to have something to do with big fish! I have looked at all the angles and things that come together about those who get “big” fish!

I will not rule out the Clonker yet, but I had to do something.

The net~!

I upgraded my net today! Everyone who has got a “big” fish has got a “big” net. I figured it would (hopefully) be needed in the future. Plus, I have not started a post in this forum for awhile, so here it goes:

cSRDVytXCCNStfuOfdXiZXCpagNFa8iz0300.jpg

-O6xKdYS-klFypfq2yFlfxsD3bJliUHq0300.jpg

Big net!

255izE8GtKEzneuvtDqNEmjbNE72aK5Z02F0.jpg

I figured I had to get a big net like the most of you guys grin

By what I see, I need this upgrade! grin

I hear ya Tom!

The pre-spawn bite has been a bust for me as well. I have not had a flat yet this year. Have had a couple on, but none in the boat.

grin, but go again!

Hey, I know that spot. I can tell by that big tree.

You know just recently I was beginning to think that nets were over rated for flats, now I'm thinking that healthy fingers are UNDER rated. I had a couple of fish TEAR me up last night. So for now it's the good old net, or a good glove (I know call me a wussy).

I had a couple of fish TEAR me up last night. So for now it's the good old net, or a good glove (I know call me a wussy).

From one big Wuss to the next..... YOU WUSSY...

My hand still hurts.... OUUWWWWWW.. (and its no where near looking like your shredded hamburger digit)

Nets from now on.

thank god you had that glove... Just wish we would have used it sooner. cry

From one big Wuss to the next..... YOU WUSSY...

My hand still hurts.... OUUWWWWWW.. (and its no where near looking like your shredded hamburger digit)

Oh geeeezzzzz. Did anyone see where the cheese went?

Can't wait to get more scars on top of my scars.

The cheese?

That’s long gone, you ate it all a few nights prior.

The missing skin on the back of my hand is nothing compared to the way my thumb and forefinger appear as if I pinched a cheese grater as hard as I could and then pulled as fast as I could.

Not good.

I guess as a disclaimer, what happened was LFC’s large fish he caught on Sat got wrapped around the anchor rope and the only angle I had at it was to try to thumb grab it like a Bass. The fish was on the port side stern, tail facing me

I wouldn’t recommend trying that ever on a 40+lb fish.

Thanks dudes!

L.F.C., when I say I working on cars, I mean I am working on cars grin

This one is for Steve D. I am not full of B.S. wink

dcReO9JQAuscbtnha9qh+4BP4TsZVhXN0300.jpg

I said, "here we go" grin