• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Honda Accord blinker question

I have an (03) accord that the blinker quit working both front and back there is no fast blink or any clicking it just quit working both front and back. Could I be lucky and have it be a fuse or is it likely the arm needs to be replaced???

Looking in some past history on these, I found a remote starter causing a concern with turn signals. If you dont have a remote start, it wont be this! Or I found a few multiplex control units, I believe they are part of the interior fuse panel!

I have no personel experience on this car, these are just history fixes! Good luck! Do the hazard flashers work?

OK all the fuses look intact, the emergency flashers also only work on drivers side. No remote start. to test the multiplex control units do I just buy a new one and swap them out? or can I tell if they are busted?

Thanks!

This sounds like a Multi-function switch (the turn signal switch) or a flasher.

Just a guess at this point.

Try putting the right side on, wiggling the turn signal switch around while in the up position.

Little update, just for kicks I swapped the bulbs in back and know the back bulb is good. I pulled the front one and it looks good, but I would have to pull the battery to swap those and did not have time before work... Any idea how those relays, flashers are labeled? And are they in the fuse box? I can't find anything there but it might be labeled with a goofy code or something.

so I finally have some time to mess with it and nobody stocks this part... Anyone know who might carry it? I tried napa, checker, pep boys or do I wait for honda to open tomorrow or monday if they don't have sat hours?

I just wanted to say thanks, It was the flasher/relay and I don't think I ever would have found that thing without the pic from 4waderingeyes. When you look at the fuse box under the dash you have a door to get at the fuses and thats all you see it does not look like more is there.... You have to take off some plastic molding to see the rest anyway thanks again!