• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stone Legacy Gear to be demo'd at Winni!!

Matt Breuer

I agree. The Unbucket is going to end the tackle bashing abuse while towing gear across these rough lakes with ATV and snowmobile. Now I can strap everything on my back and arrive to my destination without a major tangled mess.

I would have to agree with what everyone has said. The ability to carry just about all your gear on your back is awesome! Add the auger strap to your auger, throw it over your shoulder, and go! Very efficient on the ice.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

I got mine today! smile.gif
I went with a full system and just got done loading my gear.
I have four rods in the Jig Pole Cases.Two tip ups and two Rock-n-Reels in the Un Bucket along with 4 small tackle boxes,extra line,fishing scisors,and head lamp in the pockets.Still some room to spare.
I also got a Unbucket Jr so I could combine it with another to make a back pack.In this one I have my GPS, extra gloves, more tackle and there is still room for more.I had to empty the pockets from my parka to get more gear in it and its still not full. smile.gif
I think this ice fishing system is going make things a lot easier for "trolling",and is the greatest system for just walking out.You can carry everything out without dragging a sled.Heck they even have an auger strap to make that easier to carry.
Cool stuff!

A few weeks back, Rick showed me the new ice fishing gear bags from Stone Legacy.
These bags are made up so that you can join 2 or more together to form a back pack or can be used seperately. There are also spots to attach rod cases, and large roomy zippered compartments to store tackle.

These bags also have rigid plastic tubing inside to prevent crushing as well as screens on the bottom to allow drainage.

Stone Legacy. also makes tip-up hole covers and auger straps.

Check out their full line on their HSOforum www.Stone Legacy.com. I will be putting these items through the wringer and report back here at a later date, but if you want to look at them up close, they will be on display at the ICE Series event on Winni this weekend.

------------------
>"////=<
[email protected]
N.P.A.A. # 841
www.marcum.com

If I bought more of this stuff, I'd probably like it. Some day I'll break down and exchange my 5 gallon pail for some fancy equipment. Old habits are hard to break....but ice rods aren't! grin.gif Maybe the time has come to look into some type of protective carrying case..

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck