• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Know a good body shop for hail repair?

Got my hail estimate for my SUV today. Wondering if people can recommend any body shops in particular that do a good job on hail repair.

My vehicle will have a combined paintless dent repair along with a new roof and new hood.

Minneapolis/St. Louis Park/Edina/Bloomington area preferred.

Thanks in advance.

DB

Back when I was going to school for collision repair we toured Lehmans which have several locations. At the time they hired a lot of guys from Dunwoody and seemed to have a pretty good reputation.

Your insurance company can be a valuable resource and can give you some recommendations on shops that other clients have used and have given good feedback. There not going to recommend the shops that clients have had problems with!

I would bet that you will have a pretty fair waiting period to get your vehicle in with all of the vehicles that have been damaged so far this year.

The closet shop I know of to you is Mckays Collision in Coon Rapids.

Doug or Ron will take care of you!

Either this, or what Airjer said about going with your insurance company. I would expect a little back log right now, due to the recent weather.

Good luck!