• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WBL report

Slyster

Ah man! Both bass days I've been out so far have been SO windy that the unsinkable Titanic was tested almost to her limits!

So not much news.. but really 'senkos' and clones.. wacky rigged.. have been best for me so far.. although I didn't give spinners an cranks enough time yet.. bright colors seemed to be best.. I did good on my avatar.. the bubblegum color... inside weedlines near 6ft or so. WBL ONLY at 67 degrees so far! WOW! That's COLD!

Anyone else have any WBL tips?

Sly,

I've only been out there once this year and that was before bass opener. I'm looking forward to heading out soon. good chance that if tomorrow night is nice, I might be out there. i'll let you know if I get out and pick up a few fish.

Carl

Sly, been out half a dozen times in the last two weeks. Its been tough, best fishing for me has been on x-raps in 5-10 fow. haven't caught many on docks or deep yet. I really feel that right now they are post spawn. So hopefully it will start to get better.