• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lac Seul - Chamberlain Narrows

Our group is headed up on June 21st, coming back on the 27th. This will be our 5th year. If anyone wants to post a report when they get back, that would be great. I will do the same when I get back. I can't wait!!

Hey Bob, we'll see you up there. Actually we're heading up on the 21st, but arriving at Chamberlain Narrows the morning of the 22nd. We'll be in the cabin right in front of the dock on the south end. I'm still in my silver/black alumacraft with the black Suzuki engine. See you there!

We just got back from the Chamberlain Narrows area. Our first day was a little slow. We caught enough for a good fish fry, but we had to work for them. Gulp Alive minnows was all I used the first day.

The rest of the trip we used live minnows, crawlers and some salted minnows and did quite well. On our trip, the live bait definitely out preformed the Gulp Alive. Largest walleye for the week was 26" and LOTS of walleyes over 20". Water temps were mostly in the upper 60s.

Only down side to the trip- On the 2nd to last evening I hit a rock up by Jackfish Narrows and wrecked my prop shaft! Other than that it was a great trip.