• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
gspman

End of season sales

Hey folks,
I have tenative clearance from the CEO to get a portable and am thinking of waiting for the end of season sales to get a Otter Lodge or a Polar Sport 3-man. Do stores ever put these things on sale to clear them out or do they stay at full price. If they stay at full price I may get one sooner rather than later. Thanks.
gspman

[This message has been edited by gspman (edited 01-04-2004).]

I see on another thread that Otter has a web deal going on. If I had waited two weeks I could have saved $75. That might be the best deal out there right now.

If you shop the big box stores, they'll usually run out before there's a clearance. However, I do know of a couple bait stores in the Forest Lake area that are already clearing out their houses, probably so they don't get stuck with them. 10-15% off if that helps any. Maybe you'll just have to hunt a little bit for a deal???

Lwn.