• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kyle Busch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught that interview also. Someone should tell him there is a river in Egypt....

It was nice of him calling Hornaday and Harvick "a couple of loudmouths". His time is about up and that fuse may have just been lit.

It sure seems that every week its someone new that is crowding Busch. I wonder if the Rat ever thought that since he is in every confrontation that it may well have something to do with him.

Quite the fool he is.

If Busch has Harvick all [PoorWordUsage]'d at him, maybe I should switch who I have activated on my team. grin

I do think that someone will do what they can to deflate his ego a little bit. It isn't good having guys from all three series on the hunt for your number.

I just had a thought, the person that would usally say somthing or do somthing to the RAT is his teammate.

It would'nt go to far if the 20 wrecked the 18.....would it?

Sifty

Cheat win

Please feel free to elaborate....I've said before I'm no big fan of fuel mileage races, but how does conserving fuel = cheating?

Don't hate because Mikey W. had his typical day (you should be use to it by now), and because Shrub didn't do so hot!

Right or wrong folks, everyone gets what they have coming to them in good time, and I think the Shrubs clock is winding down! I've been involved in racing one way or another for the last 15 years and I've seen guys like him come and go and one things for sure, someone will set him straight. I think it was either Spraig or Hornaday last week that said, "I just really hope he doesn't get hurt". (meaning when someone takes him out!)

He did pass the pace car, there's no disputing that. The real problem here is how the rule is written in the NASCAR rules Bible, and then how they regularly fail to go by what is written. I will agree that Jr. passing the pace car and then dropping back behind it is questionable. That being said NASCAR has never penalized a car for doing that unless it was clearly to get to pit road or to try to improve one's position. Jr. certainly was not the first driver to ever do anything like that...and also not the first to not get penalized for it. It could have been Kirk Shelmerdine in 1st place doing the same thing, and they wouldn't have penalized him either.

Thats a stretch. He has lost many by a fuel run so, nothing wrong with winning one that way. Rousch can't have them all.

How did he cheat????

I agree. I don't call it cheating at all. And for the record, I wouldn't have called it cheating if it were some other driver besides Jr. that had done it.