• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kyle Busch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He pulled the same move in the Nationwide race last night but Biffle seemed to have received the blame for no reason. He was on the bottom and drove right up into Biffle which caused Biffle to wreck someone else. I guess The Rat ran out of talent AGAIN.

He's been doing it all year, just getting away with it somehow. For that matter he's been doing it his whole career, he's always been fast, its just that dumb and reckless overpower that...

Nah, it wasn't the spotter. He said they broke one of the rear-view mirrors and couldn't see that rear quarter panel. I know that when I can't see I just cross my fingers and pull over anyway. crazy

He kind of threw his spotter under the bus didn't he? The mirror breaking was good too. I sure wish I could have listened to his radio communications during that incident. At any rate, it's just another accident that was not Shrubs fault.

I never did hear...who's fault were the other 2 accidents (I think it was 2) he had during practices?

He would have gained some points with me if he would have just said that he messed up, made a mistake, and was sorry about it.

Originally Posted By: NAPAFISH
Could someone tell me what is his position in the points??

Napa. Are you a Reggie BUSH fan too?

No, not a Ray J fan either. although I am a little jealous of both

Originally Posted By: SledNeck
Originally Posted By: NAPAFISH
Could someone tell me what is his position in the points??

Napa. Are you a Reggie BUSH fan too?

No, not a Ray J fan either. although I am a little jealous of both

HA HA HA!

Well, The Rat continued his stupidity tour 2008 in the truck race today at Michigan, taking out the points leader Hornaday on the last lap driving over his head (that's a given and really doesn't need to be said).

Hornaday tracked him down in the pits and gave him a piece of his mind and Harvick, the team owner, put in his two cents too. The interview with Hornaday was pretty funny and basically said what we've been saying here. Hornaday said "if he wants to drive like that, that's pretty chicken." "He don't deserve to be a racer. If I have to give this championship up to teach him a lesson I hope I don't hurt him. He's on an ego trip." rotflol.gif

Simply unbelievable!!!!!

How long will NASCAR allow such driving. I'm not sure todays was such reckless driving, he point blank took out the points leader to put himself in that position. The kid is a great talent but needs to grow up big time. If NASCAR doesn't settle him down it is only a matter of time before other drivers are going to take it into their own hands just like Hornaday said. Someone will get seriously injured before this is done.

NASCAR will put up with it as it sells. The puke will hurt somebody bad one of these days. You casn only put yourself in harms way so many times and the flip or crash will be bad.

I cheer the fool will have a bad one soon so he harms noone else vey soon. He drives waaay over his head. He would run over his mother for a win.