• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TNT Race Buddy

I hope it's better than their TV coverage. Wow, was that horrible. Only five races left and then on to ESPN and Kyle Petty can go back to reliving his past somewhere else.

If you have high speed, MRN radio, The NASCAR leaderboard, and Racebuddy you didn't need to watch it on the tube. One screen showed four cameras at once, one screen showed the pit road camera, one screen showed an in car that you could vote on, one screen showed basically the same shot they showed on TV. You had the option of listening to scanner chatter or race cars. Spent more time watching the race on the laptop!

Put the two together and you have a dud. You can tell it was their first race as the direction was horrible. Cutting to commercials by accident and all kinds of other mistakes. I was pretty surprised to see Larry Mac on there though. A couple weeks ago I heard a radio interview with him and at the end he took a pretty good jab at TNT. Apparently the TNT people weren't listening. whistle