• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wanderer tied the knot!!!!!

Well for those of you who care, Tracy got married yesterday. I don't have any photos, but it was a great ceremony, and a fun reception.

Congrats to the newly wedds.

For those of you in the Ely area Tracy and Sue are comming your way.....

Thank you very much, everyone!

Sandmann, exactly right, this will be an adventure. One I'm looking forward to.

Lisa, at the Bash, I can remember that not even your camo AA suit could hide your smile. grin I will offer the invitation to Sue for next year. She loves Ely, in fact, thats where we've been for the past week. But she's not a fan of the cold, so I can only hope the weather is decent like in '08!

Pics will come. It just takes me a little while.

I have to say thanks also to four FMers that made a difference in our celebration which took place at our home.

Neighbor_guy who basically wound up being my right arm preparing for our day and keeping things running throughout the ceremony and reception. In no way could things have gone so well without your help.

HNTNBUX who stood up for me as a groomsman, and helped keep the rehersal running well. He also gave me the sanity break in this spring's preparations by sharing a Black Hills turkey hunt. His wife also was an important part and a bridesmaid to boot.

Little Perch 2 who isn't as active in FM anymore as he once was but still managed to be our DJ. He donated his services to the Deb Redosovich Bside Bash as a silent auction item in respect for kindness that he had received from FM in the past. I was fortunate enough to be the winner and was very happy with the job he did.

Cliff Wagenbach who also donated his services to the silent auction at the Bash. I needed someone that could make walleye fishing look easy and put Sue on some fish. He came through with flying colors last Wednesday despite the crummy weather. She enjoyed herself, I learned some more, and we ate fresh beer battered walleye that night. MMMMMM. smile Heck she even caught the first and biggest!

Thank you again, all, and I hope to have something interesting for pics to post. wink