• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Angel eye and Glow devil hooks

Stopped on the way to Winne yesterday to get bait and some new jigs. Bought 3 glowdevils and 3 angel eyes. Got set up started with a red glow devil and got into the perch right away. Had the camera down watching the perch slam it. After my 5th fish bait up and drop it back down and bam a nice one slams it, set the hook and nothing. Missed him but he got my bait real up and notice one treble gone! I switched to another one 15 min. later same thing. These were brand new, unhooked by hand, never snagged nothing unusual. What gives, did I get a bad batch? I like the baits they definetly work great, but you should be able to count the hooks.
Later, Eric

Eric,
Hard to believe is all I can say.
I have been using both for 2 years and have caught hundreds of fish and have never had that happen.
Sure hope they have not switched to inferior hooks!!
Cliff

------------------
Cliff's Guide Service
CliffsGuideService-LakeVermilion.com
Lake Vermilion
Phone: (218) 753-2005