• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Handmade Custom Musky Topwater Baits

Thought I'd share some pics of a few of the musky baits I just finished up. I make topwater baits such as creeeprs, jointed creepers, globes, toppers and thumpers.

All baits are turned out of cedar, .062 stainless steel thru wire with soldered loops at each end. Shaft is also soldered to the lure body at each end to prevent lure from spinning on the shaft. Hand formed wire hanger(s) connecting belly hook(s) to thru wire shaft so hooks cant pull out. Creepers have hand cut and shaped stainless steel wings, also soldered. Other baits have hand cuts metal props on most.

Painted with top quality paint and finished with an epoxy topcoat. Baits with eyes have glass eyes. YellowBlueScaleCreeper.jpgRedHeadedFrogMuskyCrawler2.jpgPearlCopperScaleCrawler.jpgGrayMouseCreeper.jpgFireCrawler.jpgBrownMouseCreeper.jpgBlueSilverLaceHumpBackCreeper.jpgBlackCopperLaceCrazyCrawler.jpg

Basically they are built like Frenchy's old Le Lures.

Ryan,

I do sell a few here and there. As for cost I'd say somewhere between $5-$10 a bait for materials. Creepers cost more than the others as far as materials go, and are FAR more labor intensive than the other styles.

Thanks guys!