• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm a celebrity.

Not really, but I thought it was kinda cool. Free advertising never hurts. wink In the actual paper, they also included 5 of my best photos, about 5 X 7.

Just do a search for marshallindependent or type the word with a .com at the end and on the left side, under News, click on Features.

Thanks, all. My father inlaw from 30 miles away, called at 7:45 AM to compliment me and a friend of my mother, in the same town, called her at 7:00 AM, all excited. A lady called me and asked what kind of bird the house finch was and I had 2 compliments in church and a lead on a Kingfisher. It was an interesting day.

While typing, I just got a call from someone who has Indigo Buntings nesting by his house, and also has Orchard Orioles. He invited me to set up my blind anytime. That article is really starting to pay off.

Thanks for the invite, Borg. However, that's a long ways to go for a pretty birdie. whistle Don't get me wrong, I'd really love to get a nice photo of one, but $60 for gas? cry

I did get a call from someone 5 miles from here who claims he gets at least a couple in his yard, a few times a week. The problem is the timing. wink