• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

problems ordering!

jt24

Boy am i frustrated. Been trying to order so stuff off of the HSOforum and the dang paypal isnt cooperating. I guess i already have a paypal account but havnt it used it in 2 years and the questions i have answered to change my password are wrong and they cant be???? I really want to order here but it doesnt seem like i can unless i go throught a whole lot of talk from paypal to make sure i am who i say i am! Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas want i can do? Thanks Jamie

Yes. I have had trouble with PayPal. I called their 800# and the girl helped me straighten it all out.

I had changed my email address and accidentally made som mistakes trying to update it. Their system is pretty critical when it comes to your passwords and etc.

It needs to be in order to maintain the security that they require. I would suggest giving them a call and they will get it straight for you.

[Note from Rick-I found this number for customer service. They can help you with password issues or other ordering problems.
(402) 935-2050

This number may not be for customer service, then again it might:
(800) 952-5210]

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 01-03-2004).]