• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cattin' tonight

crazyice

well my wife just watched the lightning hit a elec line on the way home which triggered the stop arms at the RR crossing in town.

Cool! Ya flying trees, lightning, and hail will prevent me from fishing. But I have the feeling that tonight is the night smirk

Good Job, I sure wouldn’t have wanted to be out there last night, fish or not. That lightning was scary. I guess a lot of structures were struck last night.

That stretch of the river has really been putting out the fish. Going to look like Shakopee pretty soon on the weekends smile

No worries, I can launch by 4:00pm wink

I fished from 6-9 last night, no lightning, no heavey rain, nice night, nice breeze to keep the squitos away. Just the fish didnt cooperate for me. A few runs, no sets.