• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheeler FF Info

Fluker

I won't bore you with all the details like I have the last couple tourney. I will however provide some information on the top 5 in our FM Group so you'll know who they are (should be) rooting for.

Everyone in the top 5 chose Casey Ashley, so he's a wash. So those outside the top 5 that do not have him can root for him to do poorly. smile

4 of the top 5 have KVD. Fluker (me) is the lone top 5'r with out him, so I'll be rooting hard against him. smile

3 out of the top 5 (Tuna, Larson, Fluker) have Mark Davis.

2 out of the top 5 have Bobby Lane (DomW, Brookings), Mike McClelland (DomW, Fluker) and Derick Remitz (Tuna, Brookings).

The unique picks are as follows and those that the top 5 will be rooting hard for:

DomW - John Crews

Team Tuna - Davy Hite

Brookings - Skeet Reese

jer Larson - Boyd Duckett, Tim Horton

Fluker - Alton Jones, Mike Wurm

Best of luck to all! Sounds like the expectation is a lot of 8-10 lbs weights grouped together. So lots of move (both up and down) each day if what we should see.

Chuck

Live Leaderboard seems to be stuck for me at 54 guys weighed in. But as of right now, I'm sucking!Davis and Wurm 43 and 47 out of 54 respectively and McClelland at 19th thus far with 12-5. AJ and Ashley need big bags to keep me from crashing down on day 1.

Wurm has 3 top 10's on the lake. I'm just wondering now if all 3 of those came from locking through to Guntersville. That played a big wild card this time. They've always been able to lock through, so you don't know who from the past tournies that did well did it on Wheeler or Guntersville.

CB, don't feel so bad. I'm only beating 1 out of the other 46 guys in the group this tournament. I tried to make a move and do something a little unconventional for me with my picks. And I fell flat on my face. smile Looks like I'll get to play catch up the rest of the year now.