• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

28 Pound Cat on MN River (Postcapture Video)

Scott M

Thought we got a tagged one the other night. It had a hole poked through its body before the tail and a zip tie in a loop through it. No idea what possible purpose it was done for so we snipped it and sent it on its way without its plastic flathead bling.

Thought we got a tagged one the other night. It had a hole poked through its body before the tail and a zip tie in a loop through it. No idea what possible purpose it was done for so we snipped it and sent it on its way without its plastic flathead bling.

Hmmmm... sounds like a little "contest" prefishing gone bad, eh? Kills me to think how many flatheads get tied up in the river to win a few hundred bucks in a "contest". Did it look like it had been there awhile?

During the Cat's Incredible last year, my pa & I caught a channel cat that looked like it had had a stringer poked through its tail. 2 nice little bloody holes about the size of a stringer or small rope. Never seen a wound on a fish like that before, definitely wasn't natural looking.

I think rushing threw away that thousand dollar cat fish. shocked