• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DEADLINE TODAY-Roll call for Winnie ICE Series!

Splash44

Rick I was curious about how many people you figure are going to be in the tourny? I have a cabin in Longville and was planning on fishing Winni this weekend so I should probably join in the fun since I always go out of Denny or Nodak's.

Goldy

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I don't know for sure. All I know is it's been a very busy day for entries.

One thing for sure, if you're there we'll have at least one more fm family member smile.gif

Good time for a reminder again. Online entries for $10 are done at 3pm Thursday.
CLICK HERE - http://iceleaders.com

After that it's $15 at Denny's Resort on Winnie.

Mail-in Deadline has ended.

7_3_112.gif

You have until 3 PM Thursday to be entered for the Winnie Event online for $10 at (online payment):
http://IceLeaders.com

You can also enter at the event. We're bringing extra food. We just can't guarantee we'll have enough food if we get better numbers of folks showing up. It's $15 at Denny's.

We're meeting there at 7am to head out onto the on ice headquarters. Start time for the contest is 8am. It's ok to come late. Stop in at Denny's and he'll be able to point the way to where we're at.

We'll be hard to miss. We have 2 10x20 Carport style windbreaks and a Road King Fish house that we'll set-up.

Here is a map to Denny's (Kind of).
Ma p to Denny's - CLICK HERE

The star is in the wrong location, but close. Denny's is North of Hwy 2 (not south like the star is). Big Sign to Denny's on HWY 2.

Sounds like we're going to have a LOT of FMers showing up at this event. A number are signing up and not posting.

The PERCH bite has been phenominal and the weather forecast is near perfect with mid to upper 20 degree temps for Saturday.

It's a warming trend and you know what happens to fishing on a warming trend smile.gif

7_3_112.gif
Yip....that's right grin.gif

Hope to see you there. smile.gif

It may not be the Perch Patrol, but is sure will be the
Perch Jerkers.

Lot of nice perch to be had to keep the friends and family busy having fun.

This event , with the weather may be your perfect opportunity to get your whole clan out to enjoy the day.

Kids under 16 are FREE

We'll be there to help you out.

Food Served - Free

Join today for only $10
($15 day of event at the Event Headquarters - Denny's Resort).

Enter now and add some spice to your life.

Rick I hope to meet you and shake your hand for making this the best site ever.Hope to meet alot of the other FMers also. I'd like to thank Rick and all the FM pro staff for all their hard work to pulling off this great event. See you all on Saturday!! I'm counting the hours till Perch Jerking time!

The weather report is loooking good! There talking about 30 degrees from what I heard. Being able to fish outside a shelter without being all "froze up" is not only more enjoyable, but more productive as well. Perch Patrol will be in full force come Saturday! Here fishy fishy. grin.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

No need to fill out a form.

Just show up at Denny's Resort on lake Winnibigoshish. You can register there.

We will be heading out onto the lake from there at 7am. Contest starts at 8am from the on ice headquarters.

It's ok if you show up late. Just stop in at Denny's and they can show you where we are located. Once registered everyone is eligible for the prizes.

The others will have a head start on you if you show up late. However, the contest portion of the event runs from 8am-2pm. Then it's weigh-in, trophies handed out, food is served along with the prize drawings. Then Pro Staff will be taking you out for hands out product try-outs.

Another addition to prizes are Phelps Tackle.

More Info for the ICE Series can be found at:
http://iceleaders.com

That would be cool Jason smile.gif

Talk to Rhonda at Denny's, she's coordinating it.

The Schweigert Brats will be ready from 2pm on (until we run out or folks get full, whichever comes first).

We'll be heading into Denny's around 5pm and they will clean fish for whomever wants the Fish Fry, then fry it up and serve it with roll, fries, etc.

Today at 3 pm is the deadline for online registration.
Go to http://IceLeaders.com and click on ICE Series.

After that it's $15 at the Event.

Meet at Denny's Resort Saturday morning at 7am. If you come late, that's ok, Just ask Pat or Rhonda at Denny's to point you in the right Direction.

We should be fairly easy to find. Two 10x20 windbreaks, a Road King fish house, and a Condaminium, LOTS OF PRIZES (big onbes too), with plenty of portables set-up in the general area, I'm sure.

It's looking like great weather, an extremely favorable Jumbo Perch bite, great people, good food, and a lot of fun is to be had at the Winnie ICE Series.

Sign-up now - CLICK HERE