• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Womens GTG

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

garyc, yea we have good competition, but the league is handicapped to make it fair for everyone. dude lake tom, what did i say to you to start throwing hardballs my way? we are suppose to stick together to fend off these cruel women!!! just kidding, i can take it. by the way i consider drinking beer a chore but its one of those chores that need to be done.hey lisa thats an almost low blow. i call not having fish on my avator computer illitericy, see i cant even spell it. you catch a couple fish then ya gotta be a smart alec and rubit in. thats ok i catch fish i cant afford all the film processing, hehehe. just leave some fish for seed ok. by the way lisa if my memory serves correct, your guide put you on them fish, right?

lisa, dude thats alright . i am not upset, i was rather enjoying the feedback, i just needed to turn it another direction cause yous was picking on me. wawawa. i dish it i take it. and lisa some day i will learn this computer stuff. with my job i will need to. so letz continue on. im competative to a point, to brag mainly, i dont mind gettin beat by most anyone as long as the compitition STAYS friendly.

It's been 5 minutes and I am still laughing at the pic of the tent. Thought I was gonna wet my pants when I came upon it.

I really am bummed that I was not there as it sounds as if the weekend was filled with laughs. Good for you ladies!

Maja....next time you can join the fun. We really did have a fun time, we ate like queens and well, the shared thrill of fishing was contagious. I didn't get in a kayak like I had hoped...it was too windy for me to feel safe, but will one of these trips. I look forward to planning again soon.

Count me in on the next one! Not sure why I didn't come last weekend to be honest, kinda a shy girl so that prevents me from doing alot of "new and exciting" things in life! I am kicking myself for not coming. I always feel guilty if I spend time away from home as we are still finishing our house. But really, I wish I would have been there. I could have brought the boat and the dirtbikes. Let's see Lisa try and haul a Honda dirtbike on top of her Honda car, inside her tent!

Brenda