• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Womens GTG

I just got done tying up a bunch of snells too. I used all different colored hooks and beads. I'm just pumped now. Everything is packed but the food but I won't be there until as late as 2PM. I got some kid things I have to get done with my boy.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and I took the boat out earlier - and I dropped my Jeep keys in the water. Not the best way to start the night. Called the police and they unlocked the Jeep and I got my extra key. Unfortunately, the Key fob, house keys, and my MN Wild bottle opener are also in the lake.

Anyway - the boat ran great!! Cleaned it out when I got home and it's ready to pack in the morning. I have to work most of the day, but it's in Cambridge, so not too far.

Can't wait to meet you all either!! And I always bring my camera. Well, back to packing for a while.

GASP!! Not the MN Wild fob too??? The horror!! winkgringringrin What a bummer though Char! Those electronic key dealies for a car are NOT cheap! frown

I'm glad your boat runs great! I gotta get my camera packed too. I better get a move on! See you all in just a few short hours! Wooohooooo! crazylaugh

hey garyc, sorry i bailed on ya thurs, my wife called and said work cut her loose because they had no power so i bribed my boss with a meal of fish so i left early so we headed north for the weekend. didnt mean to instigate trouble and leave ya to defend the male population on your own, but looke like ya handled it ok.

i noticed that also. double g. thats good. hey i have a real life bro named gary. hes in wisc and you wouldnt want the triple g-s to start on ya now would ya. hes worse that me giving people a hard time. its all fun anyway just enjoy the sport of it.

I am glad you noticed also. I thought dude Lake Tom would jump in when you didn't come back, but..............

Hey Lisa how is that Salmon doing. Was it thawed and ready to go.

Sure would have tasted good over the campfire.

Also did you take down your tent when you got home.