• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mosquito Control

huntingislife

You folks may think I'm nuts, but I have not had a problem on my deck because it has a solid wall that goes up about 42 inches. It is sort of a privacy fence thing and was there when I got the place. I can go out any time at all and not have any real problem with skeeters. I live in an area that has a 800 acres park 2 blocks away and two lakes in view. Lots of swamps, lots of bugs. If I go to the front yard there's a problem, on the deck not so much. The deck is made with vertical 1 x 6 plastic material.

I have a 2 story house. The Mosquitoes come in the spare bathroom roof vent............!! Getting it replaced soon.

I did use listerine spray around the grass where I was sitting and it didnt seem to do any damage to the grass. It did help some. :-) I made sure I got the original scent listerine, not the peppermint smell or minty or whatever. :-)