• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Outing pork and ride

jtm

We were riding up in outing yesterday and met somo people there that says next weekend they have a big ride up there. They said last year there was about 500-600 atvs there. has anyone ever been to this? Surprised I've never heard of this as I only live about 40 miles away. We plan on being there

This Pork and Ride is between a few clubs. I'm not sure if it open to the general public. The attendance ranges from 50 to 150 atvs. You might want to check with the Over the Hills Gang or Open Trails ATV clubs just to make sure it's not for "members only".

Yes it is open to the public. 5 dollars a plate. It is a really good ride, you can put on 50-75 miles easily. Best place I found to start from is Granny's right on Hwy 6 south of Outing. The actully pig roast is at the Village Inn, in town. You can get trail maps there.{yes I'm a member} It is run by The Over The Hills Gang. I have been to all 5 that they have had. This will be there sixth. The money goes toward trail maintence. Good food, great ride. Come on up.